Annual Hospitality Membership Waitlist 2017/18
Experience a matchday like no other at Stamford Bridge with our Annual Hospitality Membership at Chelsea Football Club.
As a member you can take advantage of a whole range of business and ticketing benefits, as well as leisure offers and discounts for you to enjoy.
Hospitality at Chelsea Football Club offers so much more than the 90 minutes of football. Our packages include a whole day of entertainment both on and off the pitch, with a fully inclusive bar, first-class dining, in-suite betting, and a matchday programme for each guest.
Ticketing benefits include:
- Preferential rates and priority booking period for purchasing additional home matchday packages
- Access to all Premier League away games in the best seats allocated to the club
- First refusal to purchase your seat for all European home games at preferential rates
- Access to Cup Final tickets for all competitions that Chelsea are involved in*
Business benefits include:
- Priority access to all Chelsea FC events including Player of the Year and The Annual Lunch
- Exclusive invitations to regular networking events
- Preferential rates on Events at Chelsea with Day Delegate Rates from £49 and 50% discount on room hire
- 50% off room hire for events in our exclusive venue Under the Bridge
Leisure benefits include:
- Generous discounts at our on-site restaurants, Marco Grill and Frankie’s Sports Bar & Diner
- 15% off all treatments at The Chelsea Health Club
- Corporate membership rates at The Chelsea Health Club – from £170 per month
- 2 for 1 entry to Chelsea FC Stadium Tours and the Museum
To view the full list of benefits click here.
To apply to join our waitlist for Annual Hospitality Membership for the 2017/18 season, complete our simple contact form and our hospitality team will be in touch. Alternatively, please complete the form below and return to email@example.com.
Reservations to join the waitlist will be charged at £250+VAT per seat, which will then be deducted against the final payment for your membership.