The advantages of being an annual hospitality member stretch far beyond your matchday experience. You become part of an elite club with a host of benefits for you to enjoy throughout the season.
Personal service and attention to detail are at the heart of everything we do. For all your ticketing requirements, or when you wish to take advantage of added benefits, your dedicated account manager is always on hand to help. Let them do the hard work, while you relax and enjoy the experience.
- Preferential rates and priority booking period for purchasing additional home matchday packages
- Access to all Premier League away games in the best seats allocated to the club*
- Access to all European away games*
- First refusal to purchase your seat for all European home games at preferential rates
- Access to Cup Final tickets for all competitions that Chelsea are involved in*
- Exclusive access to the official Chelsea Hospitality Ticket Exchange
- Preferential rates on Events at Chelsea Football Club with Day Delegate Rates from £50 and 50% discount on room hire
- 50% off room hire for events at Under the Bridge
- Complimentary drinks reception for one hour for events over £10,000
- Priority access to all Chelsea FC events including Player of the Year and The Annual Lunch
- Exclusive invitations to regular networking events, allowing you to meet like-minded people and build important new business contacts
- 20% discount off food in Frankie’s Sports Bar & Diner
- 15% off all treatments in Antara Spa at The Chelsea Health Club
- Corporate membership rates at The Chelsea Health Club – from £170 per month
- 20% off food in 55 restaurant and Delta Lounge
- 2 for 1 entry to Chelsea FC Stadium Tours
- 2 for 1 entry to the Chelsea FC Museum
- 10% discount in the Chelsea Megastore
- 10% off Children’s Tour and Museum Parties at Chelsea FC
- Discounted rates in the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC from £105+vat (subject to availability)
*Subject to terms and conditions of the ticketing policy.