Stamford Bridge is conveniently located in west London, a stone’s throw from the famous Kings Road. Easily accessible by all means of transport, it is the ideal choice for your next meeting or event.
How to find us
The nearest London Underground station is Fulham Broadway (District Line). On exiting the station, turn left and walk along Fulham Road for approximately 400m. Stamford Bridge is on your left hand side.
The nearest National Rail station is West Brompton, a short walk away, and connects with Underground services.
Driving into London outside the M25
- Come off the M25 at junction 15 and take the M4 towards London.
- Follow M4, which becomes A4, over Hammersmith flyover and across two sets of traffic lights.
- Take the filter right, down Earls Court Road. Cross the first major set of lights and at the second junction turn right into the Fulham Road (A304). Use entrance to Millennium & Copthorne Hotel approx. 600 metres on the right.
- Underground car parking is available onsite, except on matchdays.
From the North
- From the M1 turn off onto the A406 North Circular Rd at Juncton 1.
- Turn off onto the A40 and stay on until the Junction with the M41.
- Turn right onto the A3220 Holland Rd.
- Follow the A3220 for 2 miles before turning right onto the A304 Fulham Rd.
- Use entrance to Millennium & Copthorne Hotel approx. 600 metres on the right.
- Underground car parking is available onsite, except on matchdays
From the North-West
- From the M40 continue onto the A40 and stay on until Junction with the M4. Then as route for North.
From the West
- Exit M4 at Junction 2. Continue along the A4 for 4 miles until it becomes the Cromwell Rd. Turn right onto the A3220 Earls Court Rd. Then as route for North.
From the South-West
- From the M3 turn off onto the M25 at Junction 12.
- Continue for 10 miles until Junction 15 at which point turn off onto the M4. Then as route for West.
Stamford Bridge is 13miles from London City Airport, 14.5miles from Heathrow International Airport and 29 miles from Gatwick Airport.