Meet your heroes with a VIP matchday experience at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea v West Ham
8 April, 8.00pm
An intimate post-match Q&A with a first-team star and an exclusive menu from celebrity chef Jason Atherton are just two of the new additions we’ve added to the Diamond Suite package for Chelsea v West Ham on 8 April. Enjoy a menu and personal introduction from Jason Atherton, before taking to your seats on the private balcony terrace at Stamford Bridge to watch the action unfold on the pitch.
At full-time you’ll be treated to an exclusive appearance from one of the first team players, where you can ask questions, take photos and leave with signed memorabilia.
Diamond Suite packages
Designed to bring you closer to the game, Diamond Suite packages deliver the ultimate VIP matchday experience, with exquisite dining in private luxury surroundings and opportunities to meet Chelsea stars past and present.
To find out more and to book your seats contact our team on 0371 811 1955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your package includes:
- Exclusive balcony with armchair seating in the West Stand
- A visit by legendary current and past Chelsea players
- Superior panoramic views of the pitch
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Pre-match four-course fine dining
- A complimentary bar of Champagne, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- A dedicated host and waiting staff
- A bespoke Chelsea gift for you and your guests
- Official matchday programmes and teamsheets
- A tour of the tunnel and pitchside accompanied by a former Chelsea player*
*Subject to availability
Can be sold as a shared or private facility